Let customers create custom bundles with "Build your own bundle" and show it as a product on your store
Shopify Bundle Builder: Allowing customers to create their own product bundle is a great way to increase revenue in your Shopify store. "Build your own bundle" give your customers the option of choosing from a selection of related products (curated by you) in order to create the bundle they find most appealing. Using an upselling app like PickyStory, you can add bundle builder deals and other upselling offers that help you generate more revenue from every store visit. Read on to learn how it all works.
1. Navigate to the PickyStory app and click on "Create bundle"
2. Select "Build Your Own Bundle"
3. In the "General" section, name your bundle
4. In the "Products" section, click on "add product" to start adding products to your bundle. If you're interested in creating a multi-step bundle builder with different sections, follow this guide.
Note: if you want to have different sections, add another section in the products tab
5. In the "Discount" section, select the type of discount you wish to use
6. Input the discount value, and set discount conditions (the minimum and maximum number of products that must be added to the cart in order for the discount to apply)
7. In the "Locations" section, it will automatically add a location called 'All bundle builder as product pages'. Click on 'view in store' and you will see the deal.