Add deals to pages by adding a code snippet to a page
PickyStory offers a drag & drop tool to easily insert deals to any page in your store. If for some reason, you need to use a snippet in order to add a deal to the store you can do the following:
Note: the same process as described below can be used with Liquid files in your theme templates. Please consult with your developer before making any changes to your templates.
1. Go to the desired page in your Shopify admin:
2. Click on the HTML option:
3. Copy the <div> snippet below and edit the unique ID to make it specific to your deal (for the deal's selector):
<div id="UNIQUE-ID"> <div>
<div id="summer-bundle"> <div>
4. Paste the snippet to the HTML section and save your page:
5. Go to PickyStory's app and find the deal's location, scroll down to Widgets
6. Click on the widget's panel and update the Custom CSS Selector field with your unique ID:
Now your deal will be always displayed in the <div> that you added to the page.