Shopify Product Kits
Shopify Product kits are a tool that allows you to sell in large volumes and in tiered pricing. With this tool, you can offer your customers several tiers of discounts, containing various amounts of products from the same kit. The product kit will appear automatically on the product pages of the items from the kit, where the customer will be able to choose from the different options of tiers. PickyStory’s Shopify product kits are fully customizable, with no extra coding needed.
Create a Shopify Product Kit:
1. Enter the PickyStory app and click on Bundles:
2. Scroll down to Product Kits and click on +Kit
3. Name your Shopify Product Kit and link products to it.
4. Scroll up to the Tiers section, and you will see your chosen products:
5. Determine the number of items and the discount of your kit. Then, edit your product kit’s display name accordingly.
6. Adjust which items and how many of them will be selected in the product kit when the customer arrives on the product page.
7. Click back (top left screen) and you’ll see the new Shopify product kit under the search bar:
8. Preview your Shopify product kit by scrolling up and clicking on one of the product names from the product kit: